Properly designed and optimized landing page can considerably increase the conversion of your site. In this article, we will talk about how a perfect landing page looks like.
- An attractive unique selling proposition (USP). USP is the first thing people see on your page, and therefore it must briefly and exactly describe your goods or services. The headline should encourage users to continue reading.
- One successful photo or video. Add colorful images or video to show your goods/services in a favorable light. Involve a specialist and create original photo or video presentation. More →
Regardless of the subject of your site, it is always important to know how you can improve it. Luckily, the Internet provides a sufficient number of tools and services that can help to find and correct weaknesses, and improve the site conversion.
- Visitor behaviour analysis. There are many system analysts that allow you to monitor user activity on the site (which links users followed, what parts of the site they visited, etc.). They also can trace the path of the mouse on the page, and many more.
- Usability. Nowadays, such instruments are rarely used. More →
Brand promotion strategy must differ depending on the region where you promote your goods or services. It is highly desirable to develop a separate strategy consistent with the objectives of the general brand strategy for each new market. Here are some questions to answer before you start to develop content for new markets:
- What does your content differ from your competitors’ content in? Competitive differentiation is extremely important both when working on old market and when entering the other region. More →
Creating a content necessary for your business can turn out to be an expensive and daunting task. Moreover, several slight mistakes can bring the expected result to nothing. Here is the list of rules that will help you avoid common mistakes and learn how to create attractive and effective content.
- Determine your audience. This can help you choose the topics, offer solid and persuasive arguments, and use the appropriate tone. If your texts are not focused on your potential customers, More →